Winter Team Member
As a winter team member, you will be responsible for the complete snow removal activities of the pre-designated
location in a timely and organized manner. Such activities include (but are not limited to):
- Knowledge of safe snow removal practices and procedures
- Ability to work in cold and challenging weather conditions for extended periods of time.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions accurately.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- 24/7 on-call availability from November 15th - April 30th,
- Clearing during/after snow events,
- Salting before and/or after snow/rain/ice events
- Must have own means of transportation to commute to and from work.
- $18-20 hourly rate
- Due to the inconsistency of our industry, a set bonus of $900 gross will be paid bi-weekly.
If you are self-motivated, organized, and eager to work, do not hesitate to apply.
Here’s the deal: we’re awesome at taking care of our customers and providing
exceptional commercial snow removal service.
But that only happens because we have amazing people like you on our team. If
you’re ready to take the next step in your career, then we want to talk with
At Ground Guys, we’re more than just "the lawn guy." We’re a dedicated
team of snow removal and landscaping experts that know how to make a great
first impression. From the professional appearance of our crews to the
attention to detail we give every job, we stand by our Neighbourly Done Right
Promise every time.
Here at Grounds Guys, we are looking for someone ready to take a step forward in their
career as a Snow Team Member. And as the company grows, you will have the
opportunity to grow into a higher-level role as well.
Is this right for you?
- Here are some things we’re looking for in a Snow Team Member. If you identify with
any of these statements, we want to speak with you right away, so make sure to
- You are passionate about serving others, including your crew, the customers, and
- You see customer service issues as an opportunity to turn every customer into a
- You pride yourself on your communication and are exceptional at getting the work
done no matter what it takes.
How We Measure Success
- Attendance: Might sound basic, but it’s critical to meet our Customer Service
goals. You need to be here as required by your Supervisory team.
- Budget vs Actual Hours: Keeping jobs profitable is dependent on managing the
time planned and spent at each job.
- Return Rates: You’ll ensure quality control to make sure it’s rare to ever need
to go back to redo a job.
- Customer Retention: Building great relationships with each customer, and
ensuring that they receive exceptional service, will keep them coming back.
- Full Utilization of Software & Processes: This helps make all of the above possible.
Job Requirements for Snow Team Member
- Prior experience in snow removal or similar service industries.
- If you don’t already have experience, you must be willing to complete training
before you start.
- In addition, there are a few additional minimum requirements that are necessary to
be considered for this position.
- We know we presented a lot to you here and that’s because we’re looking to hire only
the best. If that’s you, apply today. If you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an