Turf Spraying Technician
As Lawn & Ornamental Spray Technician, you are responsible for properly mixing and applying herbicides, fungicides, or insecticides to trees, lawns, shrubs, or ornamental plants. The spray technician is required to have a state license for pesticide application. This position is to contribute to the day-to-day operations of Ground Guys. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, thrive in fast-moving environments, and can manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers and can effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- The spray technician is required to have a state license for pesticide application. Also includes a test on proper use and disposal of pesticides.
- Maintains required chemical application records and standards.
- Responsible for mixing chemicals and water in sprayer tanks and applying the pesticides in the needed amount, which may depend on weather conditions and application variables.
- Responsible for operating motors or machinery on some spray equipment, as well as may need to use a variety of vehicles for transportation over larger areas.
- Responsible for cleaning and servicing their vehicle, all tools, and machinery.
- Analyzes and reports through our systems daily.
- Physical Requirements: This is a physically demanding job. Employees are regularly asked to lift and or move items up to 60 lbs. You will be constantly moving between various pieces of equipment.
- Self-Motivated to assure the completion of each day
- Dependability, Reliable, and strong work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Professional appearance and personality
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $15.00 to $20.00 and is dependent on your experience as a lawncare or landscaping professional.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!