Team Member Lawn Care & Landscaping
Here’s the deal: we’re awesome at taking care of our customers and providing exceptional residential and commercial lawn care and landscaping service. But that only happens because we have amazing people on our team. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, then we want to talk with you.
At Ground Guys, we’re more than just "the lawn guy." We’re a dedicated team of lawn care and landscaping experts that know how to make a great first impression. From the professional appearance of our crews to the attention to detail we give every job, we stand by our Neighborly Done Right Promise every time.
Here at Grounds Guys, we are looking for someone ready to take a step forward in their career as a Landscaping Team Member. And as the company grows, you will have the opportunity to grow into a leadership role as well.
Is this right for you?
Here are some things we’re looking for in a Landscaping Team Member. If you identify with any of these statements, we want to speak with you right away, so make sure to apply immediately.
· You are passionate about serving others, including your crew, the customers, and the community.
· You pride yourself in providing professional customer service.
· You are willing and excited to learn new skills.
Your Responsibilities as a Landscaping Team Member
· Front-Line Employee -
o You are quite literally the boots on the ground. You’ll be a front-line employee who provides exceptional care.
o The team looks to you to perform basic tasks related to landscape maintenance at high levels of quality and service delivery. This may include other lawn care duties when not focused on Landscaping work.
o You must be able to work outdoors, in all weather conditions, doing very physical work, able to lift/carry 35-80 pounds often.
o You assist the crew leaders in organizing and maintaining the equipment at the end of the day.
How We Measure Success
· Attendance: Might sound basic, but it’s critical to meet our Customer Service goals. You need to be here as required by your team.
· Quality of work by crews: it is essential to perform tasks to the best of your ability and ask questions along the way.
Job Requirements for Landscaping Team Member
· Prior experience in landscaping, lawn service, or similar service industries is a plus.
· If you don’t already have experience, you must be willing to learn new skills.
Valid Ohio driver's license and a clean driving record is required for consideration.
Benefits & Pay
- The pay range for this position is $15 to $18and is dependent on your experience as a lawncare or landscaping professional.
- Weekly, direct deposit.
- Company-hosted holiday events.
- No major holidays.
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Water and popsicles are provided at the shop.
We know we presented a lot to you here and that’s because we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, apply today. If you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
Pay: up to $15/hour
</p><p><br></p><p><strong>Benefits & Pay</strong></p><ul><li>The pay range for this position is $15 to $18and is dependent on your experience as a lawncare or landscaping professional.</li><li>Weekly
Job Reference #: PDX_TGGOCO_9EA4F0AC-761A-4475-A5AC-FDD608507FA7_22074281