Team Lead / Landscape Maintenance and Installation
You will operate professional landscape maintenance equipment and be given new, branded uniforms. We will invest in this position, with hands-on training opportunities, and significant professional growth potential. We are interested in a long-term relationship and welcome all qualified candidates.
Your Specific Responsibilities as a Team Lead Member
- Leads a team performing landscape maintenance or installation duties such as mowing, string trimming, edging, blowing, weeding, pruning.
- Is very knowledgeable on the operation of a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to commercial walk-behind mowers, bed edgers and line trimmers, hedge trimmers, chain saws, etc.
- Addresses basic client questions or requests with respect or refers clients to management when appropriate.
- Assists management with routing and job planning, ensuring sufficient resources and materials are readily available.
- Performs routine equipment maintenance and repair.
- Experience driving a truck and enclosed trailer setup
How We Measure Success
- Attendance: It might sound basic, but meeting our Customer Service goals is critical.
- Budget vs. Actual Hours: Keeping jobs profitable is dependent on managing the time planned and spent at each job.
- Return Rates: You’ll ensure quality control to make sure it’s rare ever to need to go back or, redo a job task.
- Customer Retention: Building great relationships with each customer and ensuring that they receive exceptional service will keep them coming back.
- Compliance: Adherence to company policies, communication, and operational instructions
Job Requirements for Our Lead Team Members
- Two years experience in landscape maintenance and installation.
- Experience driving a truck and enclosed trailer setup.
- Valid Driver's License with a clean record (MVR).
- Working cell phone for daily contact and product reporting.
- Strong communication skills, including English speaking and writing skills, with bilingual Spanish speaking preferred but not required.
- Willingness to work occasional (paid) overtime.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions, lift/carry up to 50 pounds, and perform all other physical requirements associated with a position of this nature.
Benefits & Pay
The pay range to start in this position is $19.00 to $23.00, depending on your experience as a lawncare or landscaping professional. If this description fits you, please apply today. If you meet the requirements for the position, our system will help you schedule an interview immediately with a member of our management team.