Landscape/Snow Removal Tech
As a member of the Ground Guys team you perform landscape maintenance and design at high levels of quality and service. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have at least one year of landscaping experience and proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Performs landscape maintenance duties such as mowing, fertilizer application, weed control, aeration, spring clean-up, fall clean-up, trimming, and pruning
- Operates a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to bed edgers, commercial mowers, blowers, dump trailers, chainsaws, line trimmers, tillers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, snow blowers, chainsaws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws.
- Uses hand tools such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge and brush trimmers, and axes to care for customer/client grounds.
- Performs landscape enhancement activities such as mulch application, plantings, top soil application, lawn seeding
- Uses snow removal equipment such as shovels, plows, snow blowers, ATV’s, skid loaders, vehicles with plow blades and other manually operated equipment to preform snow removal.
- Addresses clients' questions, comments, and concerns or refers clients to the Team Leader as appropriate
- Assists Team Leader with route and job planning and organization, thereby ensuring sufficient resources and materials are readily available
- Assists with equipment maintenance and repair under supervision of the Team Foreman.
- Applies chemicals under the direction of a licensed applicator, and with all required protective equipment
- Performs other duties as required
- High school diploma/GED (or current high school/college student status)
- One year experience in this or a related field
- Valid Driver's License
- Willingness to work overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to waist level and perform all other physical requirements associated with a position of this nature.
Pay Rates: $16.00-$24.00 based on experience.
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, group term life insurance, short-term disability and 401(k). Voluntary term life insurance and long-term disability available.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!