Landscape Equipment Operator
Equipment operators work to support a Hardscape Foreman with projects such as rock walls, retaining walls, outdoor fireplaces, and more. The individual will have excellent equipment operating experience with mini-excavators, skid steers and loaders but understands that time in the machine is about 25% of a day
* Proven ability to operate mini-excavator, skid steer and/or loader
* Ability to lift 50+ lbs
* Outdoor working conditions
Daily landscaping responsibilities include the installation of irrigation systems, landscape design, grading, sod installation, and other general landscaping duties.
Valid Drivers License Required.
Must have reliable transportation to and from the shop.
Experience is required.
Please email resume or a description of your work history and reason for why you would be the best fit for the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
* Monday to Friday
* machine operator: 1 year (Required)
* Bi weekly
This Job Is:
* A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
* Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
* Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
* A "Fair Chance" job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
* A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
* A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
* A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
* Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma