Customer Service Representative
Job Description: Customer Service Representative
Title: Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Department: Office Administration
Reports to: Office Manager
The CSR’s primary objective is to ensure customer satisfaction exceeds the standards set out by The Grounds Guys through outstanding customer service and tracking of key results areas.
· Demonstrates the ability to carry on a professional conversation with commercial and residential residents, owners and decision makers.
· Follow up with customers after completed jobs to ensure customer satisfaction with work
· Responsible for managing Net Promoter Score® system and creating report for weekly production meeting.
· Assist sales team with follow up on sent proposals
· Use of scorpion, home advisor and other marketing sources to track marketing spending and ROI.
· Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
· Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects and company employees.
· Other -Start management of company human resources systems and procedures.
· Other duties as assigned.
Relationships and Roles:
· Help maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
· Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company team members.
· Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
· Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
· Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.